Frank treats his clients like family and that is why over 90% of his business is referrals and repeat business. He delights in the fact that now he is showing and selling properties to the children of his past clients, except that it makes him feel old. Anyway, he really tries to locate the right property for his buyers and tries every angle to expose his sellers properties to prospective buyers.
Communities I Serve
Since Frank grew up on Chicago's northwest side and attended schools there he is quite familiar with that part of the city. Then he moved to Park Ridge and established himself and his family there since 1980. As a Broker he has developed a knowledge of over 35 communities in several counties including Cook, DuPage and McHenry. He has shown properties as far north as Antioch, as far west as Elgin, as far south as St. Charles and as far east as Sheridan rd in Chicago. Obviously, he knows Park Ridge but his experience has led him to be familiar with communities like: Niles, Glenview, Morton Grove, Skokie, Highland park, Wilmette, Lake Forest, Des Plaines, Mt. Prospect, Arlington Heights, Palatine, Schaumburg, Hoffman Estates, Streamwood, Hanover Park, Elgin, Bartlett, St. Charles, West Chicago, Elk Grove Village, Addison, Bensenville and in Chicago most communities in the north and northwest.
Areas of Expertise
- Knowledge, Service and Commitment
- Broker with over 30 years of experience
- Seller Representative and Marketing Specialist
- Serving Cook, Lake and DuPage counties
- Investment property experienced
- Experience with First time buyers to Empty Nesters
Education and Training
- Graduate of Northeastern Illinois University
- Member of the Illinois Association of Realtors
- Member of the National Association of Realtors
Awards And Designations
- Lifetime Multi-Million Dollar Award Winner
Born and Educated in Chicago's Northwest side and moved to Park Ridge in 1980. I also got married in 1980 to my wife Michele and have two children who are Katie and Tommy. I now have added a grandchild Wade.